An Organized Home Is Possible With A Large Homeschooled Family
Having an organized home is not the easiest goal to attain when raising a large family and homeschooling on top of it all...in fact, it's impossible... sometimes! But can it be done?
We have set up a schedule this year that will hopefully prove to be a either a success...or...a Zoo!!
For those of you who want a peak into my schedule...hold on...Are you ready?
1. Every one up, showered, and dressed by 7:00 to meet at the breakfast table for breakfast and prayer.
2. ALL children clean up the kitchen (more on our fast cleanup method later)
3. 7:45 all children 1st to 10th grade at their desks starting school.
Meanwhile...I straighten the upstairs and dress my 2 year old and 5 year old, throw a load in the washer, run the vacuum...
4. 9:00 start my kindergartner on school and help all other children as we plod on...
5. 12:00 One hour break for lunch and recess
6. Nap and rest time for the 2 year old and kindergarten
7. 1:00 Autumn's music (violin)
8. 2:00 Joshua's music(violin)
9. 3:00-4 DO NOT BOTHER MOM TIME!!!! I need quiet!!
10. 5:30 -supper
11. 7:00 Family devotions
12. 7:30 bed time for 4 little ones
13. 8:30 bed time for next 3 big ones
14. 9:00 Bed time for oldest
15. ALL KIDS ARE IN BED!!!!!!
This is really my schedule...each child has their own charts and schedules they follow. This helps me keep up with cleaning, school, baths, ect
Some time I might share their chore charts and schedules...
Are we always organized!! Ha Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Can you hear me laughing? The Goal is to be...if there is not a goal what is there to reach for?
I can do all thinks through Christ who strengthens me!!